Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fun Fall shaker card

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I absolutely love shaker cards!  I love how they look.  I love that they are interactive and not to mention just full of cuteness!
 
Fall is here in Western PA, so I got the itch to make a fall card.
 
Here are a few items I used to make my card.
 

 
I used the Holiday word art from Craftin' Desert Divas and her new Pocket Pieces die to cut the center for my shaker.  I also used her Autumn sequins (what a bag full of gorgeousness this is)
 
Versa fine ink (one of my all time favs)
 
This shaker card I used a sheet of Foamie instead of my normal foam tape.  I wanted to try this technique.  I saw the video from Jennifer Mcquire and thought how much easier that must be.

 
The clear part of my shaker card is transparency film. I have one small square sequins stuck there at the top.. I guess that adds character!
 
The small pumpkin on the bottom left if from the Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest set.
 
I wanted to give my card a little different look, so I angled my shaker box.  I love how it turned out!  I hope you try a shaker card.  It is tons of fun.
 
Have a beautiful day! 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Kara I love this shaker card!! Don't you just love those wordart stamps??? You did a great job!
    Thanks for playing along with our Photo inspiration challenge over at Craftin' Desert Divas.
    Have a great day!
    Lisa
    CDD DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the word art stamps!
    Thanks so much for stopping by Lisa!

    ReplyDelete