Sunday, October 18, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello! Kara here today with a traditional color Merry Christmas card. It certainly is turning Fall like here in Western PA.  With that brings chilly weather and with chilly weather brings Christmas!
 
I decided to make a tradition color Christmas card using a few different dies.  I used the Delicate Tree from the Whispers collection.  Using green cardstock, I cut the tree and just knew it needed something else. I then took the actual die and traced it on the red cardstock and fussy cut.   The star is a perfect size for the topper and it comes from the Make a Wish set.  The final touches came with using stickles to 'glitterize' and make it sparkle.
 
I love inking up the embossing folder before I run it through my Big Shot, so that is what I did!  It gives such a different look to each embossing.  Using green and red and then running it through my Big Shot.
 
The sentiment Merry Christmas is from the Sweet Wordlet collection Merry Christmas.
 
 
 
Thanks again for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the other amazing Design Team creations here.
As always, when shopping at Die_Versions, save yourself some money and use the code kara15 for 15% off your purchase.  Not valid with other discounts or sales.
 
~Kara
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment