Friday, October 23, 2015

Tim Holtz Crazy Bird gone Halloween

 
 
 
Calling all Crazy Bird lovers!!  I just can not get enough of these little guys from Tim Holtz.  They all have their own personalities.  The accessories make them! Versatile and can be used for any holiday or occasion!
 
I took the Crazy Bird stamps out and decided which lovely was going to make it to the Halloween card.  Stamped with my Misti and colored with the Spectrum Noir markers.  I just received these alcohol based markers from craft day on HSN, so I wanted to give them a spin.  I need practice for sure, but I love them.  I used the accessory stamps and die sets for the hat and pumpkin.  Trick or Treat is from the sentiment crazy bird set.  Brilliant release Sizzix and Tim Holtz, they are all amazing!
 
I used the tag from Craftin Desert Divas for the Trick or Treat.  Twine came from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I also used Avery Elle Wonky die set for the fun stitched backgrounds.
 
I used Dylusion's paint for the background directly behind the bird.  I just received these paints and are they ever amazing.  I want to paint everything.  I just used my finger tool (lol) to paint the orange and purple.  Under the bird I put some black and let me tell you, black is not easy to cover up or blend with.. Lesson learned!  No fear, cover ups are possible.  Behind my pumpkin is also a disaster.  When I opened the orange paint, it splattered.. thank goodness the pumkin looks awesome right there!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Happy crafting <3
~Kara
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment