Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Craft day

What a fun day had by all!   A few girlfriends and I planned out a craft day.   We were pinteresting for quite a few days planning and came up with a few great ideas.   We had lots of laughs and ended up with some great crafts!! 

This was part of the final paintings

I'll claim these..  Even though they look bad.   It was fun and that's what matters! 


Jamie starting her candy corn wine bottle 


I had these stems left over from sunflowers I had cut off..  They made a perfect stand to spray paint from! 





I had these scrap triangles laying around and sure enough they made a perfect candy corn! 

Jamie and Nicole did this project.   Super cute

Next up,  painting wine glasses to resemble a pumpkin 

Final group photo of all the different projects.   What a fun day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment