Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Hello Fall!

Hello!  It's Kara here on the blog.  I reside in Western PA and Fall is usually FREEZING cold, but as I write this.. it is a whopping 70 degrees!  So Hello Fall!
 
I took some watercolor paper and sprayed Starbursts from Lindy's Stamp Gang to create the green background.  For the Hello Fall, I used a mixture of sprays ranging from Lindy's Stamp Gang to the Color Bursts from Ken Oliver to pearlescent sprays.
 
I wanted to make a simple, but beautiful card.  I used the Hello Fall Die from Die-Versions to be my heading.  I love this die as there is so many ways you could display this on a card.    I went simple and do I ever love how it turned out!
 
I then took some twine from Annie's Paper Boutique and wrapped around a few times.  I then used the Blessed stamp (Thankful Squeaks set) from Craftin Desert Divas and the tag die from her Pocket Pieces Die set. I attached the Blessed tag to the twine and gave it a little glue to hold in place.
 
The two small leaves came from Simon Says Stamp die set Maple Leaf Corner.  I used the Dylusions orange paint to add some fall color.
 
I adhered the main green background to my Kraft Brown (oohhh I love Kraft Brown, LOL) and just like that the card was complete!  I love love how it turned out.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 
As always, when purchasing goodies from the Die-Versions shop use kara15 to save 15% (can not use with other sales or discounts)
 
~Kara
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment