Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Snowflakes are winter's butterflies

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 
I always say I live in the wrong part of the US.. I like warm and sunny weather.  Here where I reside, we are fortunate that NO accumulation has happened yet.. At least I'm thankful, LOL.
 
When I saw the sentiment stamp from So Suzy Stamps.. Snowflakes are winter's butterflies... I just knew I needed it.   I love butterflies and this is one way to get me through our rough winters..
 
Purple everything!!  That's what I feel.   So of course I went purple.  I used the Snowflake fusion cover plate from My Favorite Things.  I chose a lilac color and to have a contrasting dark purple behind.    I went back and forth as to whether or not glitter was needed to pop out a snowflake.  I tried a few and did not like the outcome, so I used the plain lilac.
 
The tag that I stamped and embossed my sentiment on is from Craftin Desert Diva's Pocket Pieces.  This set is so versatile and be used in so many different ways.  The stitched look is a look I LOVE!
 
I took some twine and wrapped it around that tag to give it a different look.  The snowflakes I used are shiny and give a little flare to the card. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope that if you dislike snow where you live, that you too can see it through different eyes.. Butterflies
 
 
 This card is entered into these challenges.
Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge
Craftin Desert Diva's linky party


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the color combo! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete