Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Valentine's Day using Michaels Jar of Hearts

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
 
So after seeing all of the beautiful jars of hearts being shared on Facebook.. I couldn't resist these cuties..   I got an email that there was an additional 20% off your order that day I could go, so off to Michaels I went (I did have other items to pick up, so it wasn't the only reason) .  Valentine's was 50% off and then plus the additional 20% made them close to $5! I love a good sale.
 
I already had the idea brewing in my mind as to how I wanted to make my cards.  I used the new Brutus Monroe ombre ink pads.  Please please check these out if you have not already.  They are the bomb.com !!!
 
I didn't get a super great impression on all of my stamped hearts, but hey it worked for me.  I then took some twine and gave it a few wraps .  I also used the die from Heart of Hearts at Craftin Desert Divas and inked the white paper to match the card.  I also have the mini inks from Brutus Monroe.  Using my round sponge I just dabbed ink on each.
 
 
I hope this has inspired you to get crafty!
Happy Crafting
~Kara
 




 
This post is entered into the challenge:
DL Art - Valentine


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic cards! Love the colors and especially those heart stamps! I've never seen those stamps before but will be on the hunt for them now. Fingers crossed I find them :)

    ReplyDelete