Monday, March 21, 2016

Color Throwdown Challenge #384

 
 
Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Have you tried a color throwdown challenge?  This is my 2nd challenge and I feel the challenge!  Try one out!  At Color Throwdown they host a weekly challenge! 
 
Here is the color pallet you had to work with
 
 
I took the Morning Glory background stamp from The Ton Stamps and embossed it with Brutus Monroe embossing ink and Alabaster powder .. I just love Brutus Monroe products. 
 
I then took my Zig Clean color brush markers and my water pen and colored away.  I wanted more of the water color look.  To add the finishing touch I used Memory Box butterfly dies and my Spectrum Noir red berry glitter brush.
 
Here is my final project!  I felt like it needed a word or sentiment, but after placing different ones various places I decided not to place one on the front.  It is on the inside of the card.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment