Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Easter

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
I started off my project with purchasing a 9x9 shadow box.  I then went to the dollar store to purchase my grass and 'real' eggs.
 
I took the Happy Easter Egg die and cut in pink.



I then placed my egg die cut in with the grass 



After I had everything in place being very careful I placed the backing to the shadow box and what a beautiful masterpiece.  I had this idea in my mind for quite a while.  The Easter Egg die is so versatile.  It can be used in so many different ways.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope this had given you a creative spark to craft! 
 
When shopping at Die-Versions be sure to use kara15 for 15% off your purchase.  This can not be combine with any other sales or promotions.
Have a BEAUTIFUL day
~Kara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment