Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Stamp of Approval box - Thank you

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
 
I'd love to show you a card I made using the Stamp of Approval box.  You may see it called SOA as well.  This is a box of handpicked stamps/dies by Catherine Pooler.  The release is quarterly.  This is my second box and have been blown away both times.  Items in the box are all stamps/dies from popular companies that you may know.  If you do not purchase the box, the products separately can be purchased months later.
 
For my card I started out with Kraft cardstock.   I purchased my kraft from Amazon, Neenah brand 80#.  I cut all of my cards to 4x5.5 inches.  I purchase the card bases at Michaels and that is the size, so it is pretty standard that I use 4x5.5.
 
 I then took the stamp set from Gina K and versamark to the craft paper. I used the flourish stamp in this set.  I embossed with Wow! Pink Perfection.  What a gorgeous powder.  I then took a die from Reverse Confetti (not in this SOA box) and die cut my edge.   To add a little more interest in between the flourish stamps I used the tiny flower in the Enchanted Garden set from the box. I used Alabaster from Brutus Monroe.
 
 On my base I used Thank you from SugarPea DEsigns - Enchanted Garden.  Embossing that with Brutus Monroe Alabaster powder. 
 
Also in the box is a butterfly from SuarPea Designs.. I cut that cutie and took an embossing pen to coat the butterfly and then embossed that in Pink Perfection.
 
I added a few sequins and glued down the butterfly.  I absolutely love this card and the SOA box.  I am so please to have purchased the box.
 
I hope this sparks some creativeness!  Happy Crafting
~Kara
 


No comments:

Post a Comment