Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Rose and Alphabet Curly Fries

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Today I'd love to showcase a few new releases from Die-Versions.
 
First die I used is the Alphabet  Curly Fries die.  This comes in one solid plate, but cutting is so easy. 
 
I wanted the entire alphabet, so I did cut the entire plate my first time.  After I had all of the letters I simply placed a piece of cardstock over my desired letter... It is super simple and the letters give you endless possibilities!
 
 
 
I then took the Rose die from the Whispers collection.  I cut this die and one tip I could say.. If you like colorburst or any sprays.. water coloring.. be sure to save the negative of your cut.. This could be used for another project!   I used watercolors for my rose.
 

 
 
 Here is the final projects.  One with the Rose die and also a Mother's Day card I had made using the Curly Fry alphabet.
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to use kara15 when shopping at Die-Versions to save 15% .  This does not include any other sales or promotions.
 
Be sure to stop by daily for inspiration from the amazing design team here


No comments:

Post a Comment