Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Heartfelt Creations Botanic Orchid

 
Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
I am so very behind on sharing creations I have made, but this Happy Birthday card made with the Botanic Orchid collection from Heartfelt Creations is stunning.. if I don't say so myself.  This is a brand new release from Heartfelt and I love to purchase mine from Create and Craft.. They always release about a week early and I love to have my hands on it ASAP.. 
 
For this card, the size is 5.5 x 5.5.  I used green cardstock for my orchids.  In the stores you see so many different color orchids, I figured why not.. Since the card was for someone who loves green.  I used Green Momento ink to stamp and then once shaped (make sure to watch Heartfelt Creations newest video on shaping the orchids) I used it on the edges a bit for some added definition.  I also added in a bit of pink .. just because the rest of my card was pink.  I also added some shimmer mist, but the photo does not pick that up.
 
The corner die is from Heartfelt Creations as well.  I used some brilliance pink to add some random highlighting.  The background paper is from the Orchid paper pack.. I then took some Lindy's Stamp Gang mist and flicked.  I then curled up the edges and tore some places to make it look not perfect. 
 
Happy Birthday is from Cas-ual Fridays.  This die was a part of a Stamp of Approval collection from Catherine Pooler.   To finish off the card, I placed a few pink dew drops for that finished look.
 
I am in love with the card.. In person it is stunning.   Thank you Heartfelt Creations for another stunning flower.  I will be trying the daffodil as well.. that will come from this very same collection.
 
Happy Crafting! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment