Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Baby Girl Congratulations!

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Today I will be showcasing the Baby Border die available here.
 

 
The Baby Border die has so many possibilities.  I created a Congratulations card for a Baby girl.  It is a simple card, but girlie!  I even created a video to show how I did the process.  I am a beginner on videos.. but I thought this one would be a great way to start.  You can find the video here on YouTube.
 
Products used:
Die-Versions - baby border die
Joy Clair - oh Baby
So Suzy Stamps - Ink bites
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Flat Fabio
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  When shopping at Die-Versions, be sure to use kara15 to save 15% from your order.  This cannot be combine with any other sales or promotions. 
 
Stop by daily to see tons of inspiration from the gals here at Die-Versions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment