Friday, July 29, 2016

Butterfly Birthday - Stamp of Approval

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Have you purchased your Stamp of Approval box yet??  I hear it is almost sold out.  I absolutely loved this box and yes, I was privileged to win one.
 
A few days back Catherine posted a butterfly card and asked what color you would make yours... Naturally, I said purple.  Then I couldn't stop thinking about it.. so I made one.  My sister in law likes purple and I needed a birthday card.. so it worked so perfect. 
 
I used Altenew inks and the Lovely Notes Stamp of Approval.  I also used Dylusions spray to flick a bit of purple on the card.  I popped up the top layer with foam with a layer of purple behind.. It looks gorgeous in person! 
 
Happy Crafting!
~Kara
 


No comments:

Post a Comment