Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello! Thanks for stopping by
 
Today I am showcasing my entry for the Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge.  It is Challenge #42 and can be found here
 
Here is the sketch and colors to work with
 
  
 
I started off with a 5x6.5 base card.  I then used yellow cardstock and Confetti background.  I embossed this in Brutus Monroe Alabaster.  I used the confetti again on the smaller pink flag .
 
I then took Happy Birthday from Balloon Buddies and placed that in my misti.  Embossed in WOW embossing powder.  I then added 3 green sequins for the finishing touch of using all 5 colors in the challenge. 
 
 
Happy Crafting
Kara


1 comment:

  1. Good for you, using all the colours and the sketch!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete