Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Number of Years - So Suzy Stamps Guest Designer


Hello!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  In the month of December, I will be a guest designer 3 weeks for So Suzy Stamps.  I am so excited to show some awesome stamps this month! This month from the 1st- 15th any order over $25 ships FREE !!!   Be sure to go check out the goodies at So Suzy Stamps.
 
So Suzy Stamp used:  Number of Years

Let’s face it; you are always in need of a birthday card!  There are so many times I get caught red handed without a card.  I made up a few birthday cards so that does not happen.  I’d love to share one.
 

      1.    I love the card bases from Michaels.  The base I am using is of 6.5 x  5

  1.  I embossed the yellow card stock with a Darice birthday folder. 
  2.  I then placed a mat under the embossed cardstock.
  3.  I took the stamp I would be using… Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you and placed this on the balloon.  I wanted to be sure it was a for sure fit.
  4. Using the MISTI I then stamped and with white embossing power, I heat set the stamped sentiment.
  5. I used foam tape to raise this balloon
  6. The finishing touches came with a white gel pen.  I added little dots around the red balloon for some interest.  I then took a few pieces of twine and made the strings.

 



I hope this inspires you to make birthday cards so you too can be prepared!

Be sure to stop by daily for HUGE inspiration of the Guest Designers all December.
So Suzy Stamps Blog
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment